Monday, February 25, 2008

This is what we're going to test drive tomorrow...



Well, over the weekend I drove by my Mom's work and I happened to notice that they had 2 minivans in their used car lot. I drove up to take a quick peek at them. They were both 2007 Dodge Caravans. I talked to my Mom about them...one's 12k and one's 10k. I wanted the one with the lowest miles on it, although we'd take either one as the miles aren't all that high. She said that the white one had the lowest miles on it and not to wait too long or they'd sell before we got up there. I just sent in our stuff to see if we're qualified to get the loan and we're going to go up tomorrow morning to test drive it. I pray that it all works out as I'm so sick and tired of driving 2 cars everywhere we go.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home