Friday, February 22, 2008

What is this world coming to?

On my fosterparent board I've seen a few newspaper artlicle links to thing that just tear my heart out...

One couple had a newborn baby boy. They brought him home from the hospital in a blue snowsuit and brought him in the house in his carseat all buckled in. They put him (carseat and all) in his crib. He was found 8 days later (I forget by who) in the same outfit, a bottle of water tucked in his carseat, in his own urine and feces dead. They think that he cried himself to death because he was never attended to.

Another couple boiled their baby in a boiling pot of water and killed it.

And there was just another article about how a teen gave birth and wrapped it in paper towels and threw it away. It was found not breathing by a cleaning person (if I remember right) and given CPR and brought back to life. The baby later died at the hospital.

And here's another link that I just came across: http://www.wane.com/global/story.asp?s=7910035 I couldn't even look at the bathroom picture without wanting to puke. Wow!

If only people could realize just how badly there are people out there who want children...if you don't want your child...why not give it someone who does? The torture some of these babies have to endure just hurts me to the core of my being.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home