Saturday, February 23, 2008

Smurfs...

We just saw it advertised on tv that they're putting the first 19 episodes (Season 1) of the Smurfs out on DVD. I am loving the fact that I can share parts of my childhood with Deidra...the same dolls that I played with, she can play with too. The same tv shows I watched are back on tv or I can get them on DVD. She loves watching tv with us and seeing the shows that we used to watch...she loves Punky Brewster and we're about to rent ALF on DVD and now the smurfs are coming out. I love seeing her reactions to the things I use to have during my own childhood. She loves her Strawberry Shortcake dolls too! :-) Granted there are things that she loves to play with (like Littlest Pet Shop) that I didn't have when I was a kid, but I really do love being able to share parts of my own childhood with her.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home