Sunday, March 16, 2008

Pay it Forward




I won the Pay it Forward contest over on Sarah's blog (www.proudmomx2.blogspot.com) and now it's my turn to Pay it Forward and have my very own contest. So, here's how it works: You leave me a comment (or as many as you want) and then I'll select 3 lucky winners to claim 3 wonderfully smelling homemade prizes. I'm going to give a couple things to each winner...one is a surprise and one is this wonderfully smelling candle.



So, leave me your comments girls!! I'll announce the winners when I get back from vacation on Friday! Oh...and if you're a winner...you get to hold your very own Pay it Forward contest afterwards on your blog too! It's fun so get commenting!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger TK said...

I hope y'all have fun on your trip. I'm sure the kids will enjoy experiencing it all!

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

all I have to do is leave a comment to win? hehe Well here's my comment...the contest sounds like a fun and cute idea! What did you win on yours?

11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

posting comment, enjoying your entries about the kids. i know parenting is frustrating and so much work, but it's so worth it... don't you agree? Hope you have a great time on your vacation!!!

5:03 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

I won a cell phone holder, Cory! So cute!

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home