Tuesday, April 01, 2008

House Spending Spree...

Well, I had $75 to spend on the house...I went up to get the stuff for my little bathroom and they were all out of stock on the things that I needed for it. So, I figured that I'd get all new towels since we've been using the same ones since we got married and I want nice matching ones. Anyway, I got light purple ones to match our bathroom and washcloths to match and I got two purple handtowels with the butterfly print on it that matches our shower curtain.

Then, I went and got the kids all new washcloths and towels in the green that matches their froggy theme in their bathroom.

I realized in trying to listen to the "I'm hungry" and "I'm thirsty" and all that mess that I forgot to kid the frog trash can for their bathroom and a new toothbrush for Little J since the boys threw hers in the toilet. Oops! So, I'll go back for that later. I need to grab a Tinkerbell trash can for the girls room too.

Oh! And the best part...Andy will be oh so proud of me...I'm under budget!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home