Tuesday, April 01, 2008

I just cut my daughter's hair all off...



She wanted it cut to her shoulders. I went to take her to get her hair cut and they went to take her back and she called me up to tell me that they couldn't cut her hair because she had teeny lice eggs still in her hair. I told her I didn't understand what the problem was because there were some that we couldn't get out and they were way down the hair shaft and when she cut her hair they'd disappear. She said legally they just couldn't do it. Deidra asked me if I'd just take her home and cut it for her. I told her I'd try, so we came home and I tried. I figured if I really botched it, I'd just take her back up there later on since the lice eggs would be gone and they could touch it up. It turned out really cute and she loves it. She took off to go show her friends that her MOM cut her hair. I surprise myself sometimes...I'll take some pics when she comes home for dinner and share them.

Now to go make my King Ranch Chicken for dinner and some garlic bread so it's ready when Andy gets home in another half an hour.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

It looks great, and she is just so beautiful, Jess.

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home