Monday, March 24, 2008

I want a pygmy goat...

We went to a Wildlife Ranch while on vacation and it was so neat. The animals roamed freely and came up to your car so you could see them and they'd let you feed them and so forth. Having zebras eat out of your hands and put their heads in your cars...well I thought it was the coolest thing. Anyway, they had a little petting zoo with goats for the kids and I held a baby goat and he just snuggled right up to me. When we were done, I had to go back in to say good-bye to my goat...I just thought he was too cute. Anyway, ever since then I've been reading about pygmy's and I told Andy that I want one. A couple sites that I found said that you can house train them where they'll either do their business outside if you train them to go to the door or you can litter train them with straw and they do just fine if they're young enough. I just want one.... Deidra does too. :-)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home