Saturday, April 19, 2008

My baby is having her first sleepover here at our house...

My little Deidra is getting way too big. She's having her first sleepover here at the house tonight. I just got them some popcorn and Andy's getting the portable DVD player ready for them to watch High School Musical. I really do love our neighborhood...she's making some good friends here and it's nice to feel comfortable letting her go down and play and having the girls come here too. I think us parents are more comfortable that way too. My van had to go in the shop a couple of days ago and since we don't all fit in the car when I had to bring Andy up to get it, I didn't even think twice about asking the neighbors if they'd keep Deidra for about a 1/2 an hour so we could run up there and back. They have 4 girls, so they are always telling me "what's one more?" I don't mind when one or two of their girls come down to play, but I've had all their 4 here plus mine a couple of times and it does get a little overwhelming sometimes for me. Of course, their oldest is in 7th grade and their youngest is Deidra's age, so they're ages I'm not entirely used to either. lol

I did have to tell them though that they can't be too loud as I don't want the boys woke up and that I did want them getting some sleep tonight. I also had to tell her that I didn't want Little J to be excluded since that's her bedroom too.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home