Friday, April 18, 2008

We are SO exterminating this weekend!



We have so many of these spiders in our house lately. They're big and they're fast! The boys think it's funny to go find them and try to hit at them and stuff with their toys. I won't touch them (the spiders I mean). The speech therapist killed one for me the other day. Andy just killed one in the kitchen today. We had one that he threw out the slider door a few days ago. I'm tired of them catching me by surprise. And I certainly don't want one crawling on me. I have the heeby jeebies!

We got some Hot Shot stuff from Home Depot to spray to get rid of a zillion insects (one being spiders) and we are putting it down this weekend. I hate HATE spiders! Yes, I'll be the first to admit that I'm severely arachnophobic. I used to hate any type...now I do ok with the small ones. But, I still don't like them!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home