Sunday, June 08, 2008

Decorating the House...

We cleaned out the garage yesterday,now to just unpack the totes. I'm going to try and do one tote a day minimum. Anyway, we went to church this morning and I asked Mom to come by and help me hang pictures. She came over for most of the day and we hung the pictures that I had out (I still have a ton more in totes) and we went shopping for some other ones that I wanted. I found a couple cool ones that I'm going to save up for and I bought some cool frogs that hang on the wall for the kids bathroom. It looks really cool! Anyway, I've got the decorating bug now. Mom is making me a wreath to go with one of my pictures and I can't wait to see the finished product. It feels all homey in here now with just a little bit on the walls. I started my stairway too (all Deidra's pictures are going to be hung from birth to her senior year) and even my Mom commented on how nice it looked. Deidra came home from her sleepover and that was the first thing she noticed. I'm going to go up and get frames for our foster children's pics to go in and then have the pics from respite kids that I've done to put them into their slots too. The kids I've actually had as placements are going in their own 5x7 frames and the kids I've had for respite I'm putting in a big multi-picture frame. I can't wait until I get it all up. I'm going to try and take Baby J in to get his 2 year pictures taken at Wal-mart this week too so I have his professional picture to hang on the wall. I'm getting into this decorating stuff. It's about time since we've lived here for 8 months now and the walls were bare until this weekend. It really does make a difference. I have so much I want to do now...I've been inspired!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home