Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Stupid car troubles...

Our van keeps stalling, they replaced the O2 sensor thinking that would solve the problem. We thought it did and then yesterday it started stalling again. They're sending us to another dealership to have them look at it since they were the ones that told my Mom that they had a similar problem and it turned out to be the 02 sensor. Our van isn't throwing codes so they keep saying there's nothing we can do.

I have a caseworker that never gives me a time that she'll be here that is coming from a ways away that is supposedly coming this morning and I'm supposed to do therapy with the kids as well. My Mom just gave me a bunch of crap that it's a miracle Andy still has a job with how much he takes off of work to help me with crap. I told her that his boss doesn't care as long as he makes up the hours. He goes in at 3-4 every morning so it's not like he doesn't do his share of work and he also has the capabilities of working from home if he needs to which he does a lot. I'm about ready to burst into tears. Top it off too that I was going to bring it back to her dealership (where we bought it from) and she told me that now she thinks we'd be better off to take it to the Dodge dealership as they deal more with them than they do and since it's not throwing codes they had no idea what to do with it. So, we drove it out to Ennis and left it with them for the day. It's not a big deal, just that my Mom's dealership is a whole lot closer and we know everyone there. The Dodge dealership said there was a service notice out on them to clean the carborators and something else and hopefully that should solve the problem. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's finally fixed. I'm feeling a little better than what I was earlier today too.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home