Monday, November 10, 2008

I have so much to do...

I have so much to do and I just don't have the gumption to do anything. My hubby was really sweet and cleaned the house, did some laundry, and did the kiddo duties while I was out with my Mom for awhile yesterday. The girls had speech therapy this morning. I've played with the kids, played with the rats, checked my email, and I should do some digiscrapping so I can get the kids lifebooks up to date, but I don't feel like doing anything. I need to get the kids some lunch, change some diapers, and get some stuff together before I go get Deidra from school, go get our reimbursement check, run to the bank, and then get back home to get ready for our foster parent association's thanksgiving dinner tonight. Then, I need to run to Wal-mart later to order Deidra's Littlest Pet Shop cake for her birthday tomorrow. My baby is going to be 8 tomorrow!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home