Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Yuck!

I woke up and sent Andy off to work. Josiah asked if he could come downstairs and I said yes. He walked over to the girls bedroom and opened their door for them....he immediately said "ew, Mommy come see what Baby T did." I go upstairs and it smelled like rotten fish. I peak in their room and she is just covered in poo. It was all over in her bed, her blankets...it was all up her bed and leaked through her clothes. I got her in the tub and all cleaned up and in a fresh pull-up and I sat her down to eat. This can be common for her so I didn't really think anything of it. I got some laundry going and made them some oatmeal to eat. She asked me for help (she's still not great with utensils) and I spooned about 5 bites in her mouth over the course of a couple of minutes. I went to give her another bite and she proceeded to barf. So, we cleaned that all up. Then, she was crying for more food. I told her we were going to give her tummy a little break and then I'd give her some juice to sip on instead. Thankfully, that stayed down. Poor little thing and Little E will not quit badgering her today. I just hope now that I have her bedding all cleaned up, that it will stay that way. But, if it doesn't, I guess we'll be doing laundry again. She has continued the horrible diarrhea all day long though. I feel bad for her. Now, if I can just get Little E to quit bothering her and understand that she is not feeling well and needs to be left alone.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home