Friday, June 25, 2010

Melina has her first ear infection

After a day and a half of screaming and not wanting to eat and being majorly fussy, I told Andy that I thought we needed to bring her back to the doctor. They fit her in and I explained that she's been really fussy which isn't like her, she's still congested and coughing, and she's screaming when we're trying to feed her and not wanting to swallow. I had had a little bit of a sore throat and runny nose, so I wasn't sure if her throat was sore too. The doctor said it sounded more like an ear infection going on. Sure enough, he checked her ears and the left one was red. He put her on some antibiotics and some ear numbing drops and told me to give her tylenol (well, the off-brand) for pain every 4-6 hours. My poor little sweetheart, I hate seeing her like this.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home