Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Deidra's 5th Grade Promotion Ceremony

Isn't she just beautiful? I choked up seeing her all dressed up and ready to go. This Mommy isn't ready for how grown up she's becoming. It seems like just yesterday that she was toddling around and cuddling with me in the rocking chair all of the time.
singing in the choir...they sang "Unwritten" and it was beautiful
lining up to get her certificate from her awesome teacher Mrs. Hensley
Miss Deidra Cristyn
getting her certificate from the principals
Deidra and her certificate I honestly can't believe that I'm going to have a middle schooler next year. I am so proud of her. She's got so many friends and has such a big heart. She has a beautiful singing voice too. She wants to get into theater and choir and she'll be doing volleyball too. She's a wonderful girl and I couldn't be more proud!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

like to pull her panties off.

6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home