Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My Leap of Faith...

I've had a vision of a retail shop for a couple of years now. I would love to have a consignment shop for kids clothes and toys and some stuff for the Moms to pamper themselves with. Anyway, I've had a vision in my head for quite some time. I really just feel God talking with me about it. Today, after listening to one of my Bible study audios I decided to step out of my comfort zone and just go for it. I went ahead and opened a shop on Facebook and invited all my Mommy friends to like my page. We're always finding stuff to resell each week and God knows that there's no shortage of clothes around here with my crew as well. So, I'm going to give this a go and see what happens. Today, I started listing clothing. I have a goal of 10 items a day. Totally giving this to God....please pour favor upon my little store. Thank you!

Oh...and if you want to join me...you can find me at Five Little Ducks Resale Shop on Facebook. :-)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home