Thursday, May 24, 2012

Dreams

As I spent my quiet time today, I found myself praying about some dreams that I have. I thought I'd share them here. I'm excited to see where God takes them. I only want to do His Will for my life...it's not about Me...I want to do it all to glorify Him. I prayed that God would give our booth at Country Corner Treasures (Ferris, TX) favor so that we can bring in some more sales. I prayed that God would bless our ebay business (our user name is andesbear if anyone wants to take a look) and that we can get our powerseller status and top-rated seller status back. I also told God that I'd really like to write a book of prayers for adoptive families to pray for their children. I asked for guidance from the Holy Spirit there. It's hard with some of these struggles we face and I want to be an encouragement to others. I also would like to have an online consignment shop and maybe one day when the kids are grown actually have a store-front somewhere around here. However, I started my little shop on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/FiveLittleDucksResaleShop and I am praying that God will bless Five Little Ducks Resale Shop and help it to grow. Those are some dreams of mine that I want to work on and let God lead me. :-)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home