Thursday, July 22, 2004

#1 Cashier

Hello Abba.  I want to thank you for being with me and guiding me yesterday at the Home Depot Cashier Olympics.  I was so nervous about it.  I don't think I perform very well when I'm under pressure.  Maybe that's why I had rang up half my cart before realizing that I wasn't even in sales mode and had to start all over.  ;-)  When they announced the top 3 cashiers, I wasn't even expecting to hear my name called since I honestly thought that I had flopped.  Well, when I heard my name called as first place...I knew I had to thank you.  You answered my prayer yesterday.  :-)  Thank you, Abba, it's been such a morale booster for me.  I go to compete in our district competition in August and I'm very excited.  The whole store is going to watch us perform too.  I think I'll probably get nervous.  Help Courtney, Carmen, and I do well for our store, Abba.  :-)  I know you will.  Thanks for your blessings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home