Thursday, January 20, 2005

Andy didn't get the job....

he received an email this week saying that they've chosen to focus on another candidate at this time and that they'd let him know if they filled the position. I'm pretty disappointed as it seems like lately we just can't catch a break. But, I guess we just have to keep the faith and hope that something will come along soon. He's back to sending out some more resumes here and in Texas. Moving to another state makes me nervous, but yet my family is there and Andy has family there too. Yet, we'd be leaving a lot behind here too. I put this into Your Hands, Abba, I know you know the direction that we need to go. You know if it's best for us to remain here or if we need to go. Help a good job for him to come along his way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home