Monday, January 10, 2005

Job Interview for Andy

Hi Abba. I know I've been lax about talking to you lately. I apologize once again. I really am going to try and talk to you more often. I have a few things on my mind, but this one is recent and I wanted to talk to you about this one first. Andy got news that he has an interview on Wednesday morning with Kenowa Hills Public Schools as their tech support person. This came out of the blue since it had been so long since he had applied, but we're really hoping for the best here. Please let him get this job. It would help so much financially. The only other thing that I'm really worrying about is what his hours would be with how I have to have an open availability and with Deidra's school. Please let it be similar hours to what he is working now so it will all be workable. I know I'm probably jumping ahead and worrying about things we don't even know about yet. Just please help us, Abba, and help him to get a better job. We'd love it if he can get in there. Lead us and guide us to what is Your Will and what is right for us and our family. Thank you for taking care of us and providing for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home