Sunday, October 03, 2004

Random Thank You's

Hi Abba. I realized that it had been awhile since I last posted, so I wanted to come and say a few random thank you's to you. I wanted to thank you for a good visit with my Dad. I was very worried about it, but it went pretty well. We got the chance to talk a little bit, although I know that we just barely scratched the surface and there's still a lot of pain there. But, it was a good visit nonetheless and it sounds like he did grasp what I was trying to tell him and has called me a few times since then. He had to leave a lot of messages to finally get me, but it was nice to see him actually make the effort.

I also wanted to say thank you for Andy's good review...I pray that they will let him know what his status is going to be sometime soon (maybe this next week) and that they'll be willing to pay him what he's looking for so that we can move ahead with some of the things that we would like to move forward with by next spring. We would love to be able to buy some land...put the modular house that we would like on it...and have another baby or move forward with the adoption process.

I also wanted to say a little prayer for the call that Andy was given about another possible job with the Grand Rapids Public Schools. He's not sure if he's too late or not, but I pray that he won't be and that this will be a wonderful opportunity for him. It would definitely give us a lot more money to work with and it is definitely something he has experience in. Please help him and guide him in what job opportunity you want him to be in.

I also wanted to thank you for keeping Zach safe in the car accident that he was in. I don't know what I would do if anything ever happened to him or Jimmie. They mean a lot more to me than what they'll ever know. Keep our whole family safe, Abba. Hold us all in your loving protection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home