Monday, August 16, 2004

Jobs, Careers, and Professions

Hello Abba. I just wanted to come to you and ask that you guide Andy with what he is supposed to do for a living. We're grateful for the job that he has now, but I can't help but feel nervous about his rate of pay when he goes on full-time since the last time he worked for a temp company and then went on with the company he was doing the work for full-time, he had to take a pay cut. So, if this happens to him again I am not sure how we'll make it with the plans that we're trying to put into place. I continue to leave our finances in your hands. I pray too that you will help Andy to decide if he wants to stay in the computer field or not and if he needs to take any classes or not as well. He's really having a dilemna over all of this. I think part of it is that he doesn't believe he has any self worth anymore, but I know he's worth more than what he's getting paid now. He just has to believe that. Please show him the way, Lord, of what you want him to do. Help us put our plans into place too with getting out of debt and finding a place of our own to live. We keep debating over building and finding land, or finding a cheap house. We know it's going to be another few months yet before we're able to do any of this though.

I also want to ask for prayers for Zach. Mom tells me that he has a gift for baking. If it is your will that he go to culinary school, I ask that you show Zach the way to get there. I just know that he'd be good at it. Bless my brother, Lord, and give him a goal to work towards. It won't be much longer now and he'll be graduating from high school. I can still remember him as a baby, Lord. Boy, was he full of energy, but oh so cute. I remember watching him and how he used to wait for me to get home from school. I remember taking him to the park and I remember the day he was born. I wish he'd talk to me more now...maybe as he gets older he will...maybe he just doesn't know how to talk to his sister because I'm a girl or something, but I wish he would talk and laugh with me. I love him and want what's best for him. Thank you for my brother, Lord. Let Your blessings rain down on him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home