Friday, August 13, 2004

Cashier Stuff

Hi Abba. Me again... I found out that my drawer was off by 80 some dollars on Sunday. I pray that you will help them to find the error so that I won't get a write up and that you will help me be more on the money mark if was due to an error on my part so that I won't have one again. I just keep worrying about it and playing different scenarios over in my head. Not really too sure of what happened there as I've never been off the money mark by that much. I just pray that they'll find the error and that it's not something that I'll get written up over. I also pray for job security for Andy and I and we continue to hand our finances over to Your hands, Abba. Thank you again for giving us some unity in our marriage in that department. It's been nice and I owe it all to You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home