Friday, August 06, 2004

Some Stuff Along with Some Family Prayers

Hi Abba. Thanks for helping us get Deidra's daycare this week figured out. It was nice to have FIL help out on Monday and that Jamie agreed to watch her the rest of the week for her last week. We went and toured Deidra's school center yesterday and the people there seem very nice and Deidra will have a lot of kids to play with now. She's very excited about going to preschool and we just hope things go well. The only thing she got upset about yesterday was that she couldn't go play with the kids yet. I think the structure of the program and the social interaction will be good for her. She doesn't really get a whole lot of interaction with other children on a very regular basis, so hopefully she'll do well with it all.

I wanted to say thank you for letting Andy get back on first shift too so that we could get the daycare situation figured out with a time that would actually work. It's nice having him at home with us at night too. Now, to only get him to go to bed at a decent time so that he's not so tired when he gets home from work. I'll leave that one to you though, Abba. You know...I should have listened to Stormie Omartian a long time ago...that shut up and pray thing really does work. :-)

I continue to pray for our finances Lord. Things can get so tight sometimes. I will continue to leave that in your hands though. I just thank you that Andy and I seem to be on the same page lately so we haven't fought about money in a couple of weeks now. That has been so nice. Thank you for bringing us some unity there, Abba.

I pray for Mom and her finances too Lord. I know her wages are going to start being garnished for the bankruptcy and I put that all into your hands too, Abba. I know you will take care of her, but I know too how scary it can be when money seems so tight and you have so many bills to pay and aren't sure where the money is going to come from. I know You will continue to take care of us though and we just have to have faith and continue to trust in You. I pray for Zach and Jimmie too Lord that you will keep them moral and safe in their teen years and that they will get to know You and want to live in Your word. I also pray for Michael that he will continue to love You and serve You...that boy has such a beautiful heart Lord. I pray that He will continue to know what you are calling him to do. He would make an awesome priest should you call him to do so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home