Friday, July 30, 2004

Daycare and Some Thank You's

Lord, I wanted to say thank you for the raise that you gave Andy at work and for mine too.  I also wanted to say thank you for the bonus that I was given as well for winning the cashier olympics.  I thank you as well for the good couple of weeks that Andy and I have had together.  It's been nice to spend time together and not argue.  Thank you for your blessings and continue to bless our marriage, Lord.

I also wanted to ask you to help us line up daycare for Deidra.  Jamie has her surgery on August 9 and I hope that everything will go well for her.  We're hoping that since we couldn't get in to tour the daycare center today, that we will be able to get her in there so that she can start on August 9, although we were hoping to have her start this Monday.  Since she can't, we pray that Jamie will be willing to watch her for one more week in the meantime.  If not, we pray that You will bring us someone who would be willing to.  Help us to not stress about this and trust in You. 

Thank you for the blessings that you have given us. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home