Saturday, December 10, 2005

Dream

Oh Abba, please let this be it! Let this be our time. Whether we have one baby or two or more...let this be our time. I had a dream last night that has had me thinking and wondering all day long.

Ok, I had a dream last night that I had twin baby boys. Jeoff and Nicklaus. Andy had them named before I even knew that they had been born. It was a very weird dream. I'm 12 dpo today...still waiting to find out if we're expecting or not. I took a test this morning and got a neg, but I know that doesn't necessarily mean anything either as I tested negative with D the day we found out that we were indeed pregnant. I have a blood test set up for Monday if AF doesn't show up by then. My temps are still high as well. So, hopefully we'll know in a few more days. But, please let this be our time. What a magical time of the year to be pregnant as well...with the celebration of your birth coming up soon. Oh, please please let this be it for us!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I am praying Jess!!!! Crossing my fingers and toes and everything possible!

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home