Monday, November 07, 2005

2 week wait...

Hi Abba. Well, it appears that I have finally ovulated on my own with the help of clomid. Thank you so much for that accomplishment! That alone thrills me to death! It's nice to see my body finally doing something right when it comes to female stuff. :-) Please help us be pregnant this month. I think we've timed everything right and now we're in the 2 week wait. I've had some symptoms already and they have my mind a wondering. :-) Please help this time be it...help us have the baby(ies) that we've been trying so hard for. It would be a wonderful birthday present for Miss Deidra too to be able to tell her that she's finally going to get to be a big sister like she's been wanting for so long. Thank you, Abba.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Good luck, Jess! I have everything possible crossed for you guys! Love you guys & miss you very much!

6:19 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Thanks so much, Sarah. Keep them crossed again for us for this next cycle. :-)

5:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home