Wednesday, September 21, 2005

all the unknowns...

Hi Abba. All the unknowns are starting to get to me. I keep wondering if and when my transfer is going to go through. How hard is it going to be to find a house we like? Andy's stressing over the money to move once we found out how much it was going to be just to get the u-haul. I pray that the money will come together for us. It seems like something is in the water with people announcing pregnancies, and while I am happy for them...I hurt a little bit for us each time I hear someones news. I keep wondering when is it going to happen for us. I had a meltdown last night watching Deidra play in the play area at the mall with all the little ones around. All I keep wondering is if we're going to have another little one of our own. Andy told me that I could choose to wallow in it or know that we're trying our best to make it happen. I know that, but I still have my moments of weakness with it all. Please help our fertility treatments to be successful, Abba. Please help my transfer from Home Depot to go through at the right time, and please help Andy to find a good paying job down in Texas...and please lift our spirits. We have a lot to be thankful for too and I know that... I'm just such a planner and all these unknowns are starting to get to me. So, I figured it was time for me to hand my worries over to You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home