Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Please help us to get pregnant again, Abba

I realized that I wasn't quite ready to close the door on having another baby of our very own. We met with the RE and Andy had his SA done...all went well there his morphology is just a little low, so we have to do a repeat on that one. Please help the next one to turn out all well so we don't have any worries there. I had my HSG this morning and all seems to be well with my fallopian tubes, they are concerned that I may have a fibroid tumor though in my uterus that may inhibit a pregnancy from being carried though. So, I have an ultrasound to look into that scheduled for next Tuesday afternoon. Please let all go well, Abba. I'm so nervous about everything, but just trying to stay focused. I keep thinking "what if we can't get pregnant again afterall or what if I can, but I can't carry the baby and we lose it?" I keep reminding myself to just focus on what we know for now and quit worrying about the what ifs. I seem to be doing fine as long as I keep reminding myself of that. I put my tears at your feet along with all my worries and I will trust in You. Please help us to get pregnant again and have things go smoothly. I want to give Deidra a sibling to go through life with and I long to hold a baby of our very own again. Thank you as well for giving me a gift today as well...Andy got to be with me in the room today and it was such a comfort to have him there. He was great at reassuring me afterwards too when I broke down in tears with my worries. I had my worries over to you now and will try my best not to worry about it all and just do my part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home