Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Houses

Hi Jesus, long time no hear from huh? I'm so sorry that I haven't written here in awhile. There are so many areas of my life that I've been neglecting lately or haven't had enough time on lately and my spiritual life is one I know deeply that I need to improve on. I will so try and be better about that.

I had a hard time this past weekend feeling like a failure due to the fact that we're still living with FIL. He treats us like children sometimes and I just felt like our privacy had been invaded and that we didn't have anything to call our own. I wound up submitting some stuff to see if we even had a chance at getting our own house now and You blessed us with some offers and with us getting pre-qualified. We asked for a recommendation for a realtor as well and who should it turn out to be but Racheal's cousin, Joy. (Racheal is my best friend). I took that as a sign that this is the right sign. Please bless us with a house that is not only affordable for us, but turns out to be the perfect one for our family as well. We're going on Thursday night after work to look at a couple. We need to start saving all the pennies that we can for our downpayment as well, so please help those pennies add up quickly for us so that we can do this soon. We'd love to be in our own place before the end of this year, but we know that it's not our timing...it all happens in Yours. So please help us to be patient, Abba. Thank you so much for your blessings.

Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home