Monday, September 12, 2005

Another Year of Marriage...

Thank you for blessing our marriage, Jesus. We made it through year #7. I'm quite proud of us with all that we've been through and I look forward to many more years to come with Andy. I spent the day at home with Deidra while Andy was at work. I got Deidra and I all dressed up for our outing to Olive Garden. Andy thought we looked nice. We wound up getting a glass of wine with dinner and that wasn't a very good idea for me with my sugars. But, I got through it after eating some breadsticks and gulping down some water. :-) Andy got a chicken dish, Deidra got her spaghetti, and I got the never-ending pasta bowl. We were all so full. It was a nice time out and I am just so thankful for my marriage. Sure, we have our rough spots from time to time, but I know that we genuinely love each other and it's our love for one another that pulls us through. Thank you for your blessings upon our marriage, Abba.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home