Friday, September 16, 2005

Another birthday...

Hi Abba! I'm 29 years old today. I have a hard time approaching 30, since that is the year my mom died. I just keep telling myself that I just need to get back into focusing on bettering myself health-wise and I'll hopefully be ok. Please help me stay on track with exercising and making better food choices so I don't have to worry. I know I need to teach myself some better self-discipline. :-) It's not always easy though.

I had a pretty good birthday, despite being sore from my surgery (had 3 fibroid tumors removed) and some people that are very important to me forgetting that it was my birthday. I was just a little disappointed. Andy and Deidra brought me home a mint chocolate chip ice cream cake from Cold Stone and we all went out to dinner at Applebee's. We also stopped by a new scrapbook store that just opened up here in town. They're really small, but it is a nice store and the lady was really friendly. I bought myself a birthday present from Andy....I got 2 frame-up kits to use in Deidra's book. Yeah, it's my birthday but they're for her book. How does that work? lol. She has been having fun pulling her books out and looking at them lately though, so I know it's all worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home