Saturday, October 29, 2005

Postive Ovulation Kit Test

Hi Abba. Well, I think I got my postive on my ovulation kit test this morning. The test says I'll ovulate within 12-36 hours. I've been temping again this cycle as well and it's kinda neat seeing my temps doing what they're supposed to do. I have a lot of twinges around both ovaries as well. Please help me to ovulate this cycle...I've been unsure that I've been ovulating on my own even though my periods have been coming on their own for the last few months (well minus last month). Please help me to ovulate and please help us to get pregnant this month. We've been waiting for so long for this next baby and Deidra is even asking me again when she will get her baby brother and baby sister. I know the timing is all in Your Hands and that Your Timing is perfect. Please let this be the time for us, Abba. Please let everything go smoothly for us and let us have a successful pregnancy. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home