Monday, October 03, 2005

Thanks for a good review...and a work prayer request

Hi Abba...all that worrying over my review and it was all for nothing. I was scored and praised very highly and I am more than likely going to be promoted at the end of October. I just wanted to say thank you for my review.

There are still some issues up there on the front end and I pray that everything will smooth itself out and that we can all get along with one another though. We need some good motivation efforts up there. The pettiness and the criticism all the time is getting hard and old to deal with. All the had work we all do up there under the circumstances needs to be noticed and acknowledged. But, I pray that things will only get better and that the problems will smooth themselves out. I pray that people's feelings will quit being hurt and that we can all learn to communicate effectively with one another.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home