Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Job interview for Andy...

for a second job. He's going in tomorrow after work to interview for a 2nd shift position with Meijer for his 2nd job. I don't have any doubt that he can get it as he's worked there before. I just pray that we're able to pull the moving expenses together quickly. I have set a date of October 31 for a shooting date to move. We won't have moving expenses by then, so it will just be Deidra and I going down to move and Andy will follow as quickly as he can. If my transfer from Home Depot doesn't go through by then, I'm just going to quit and go down and find any old job that I can. I know someone will take me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was out blog surfing looking for some info on baby phat diva shoes when I ended up on your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but your topic caught my eye. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for baby phat diva shoes. I am going to
bookmark your site for future reference and reading. Should you ever need it, you can get specific information about baby phat diva shoes at the site above.

5:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anyone seen info on bellini baby furniture ? Very cool ebay site. Should you ever need it, you can get specific information about bellini baby furniture at the site above.

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! While I was searching for info on baby outlet store I somehow found your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by for a read. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for baby outlet store. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about baby outlet store.

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home