Friday, November 11, 2005

Birthday Blessings for Deidra...

Thank you so much for my little Deidra, Abba. She brings so much joy to our lives. I can't believe that I'm a mommy to a 5-year-old little girl today. She's gotten so big lately and is quite the little girl now. We have fun together and she is quite a little charmer. That may be a problem with the boys a little later, but we'll deal with it when that gets here I guess. ;-) She does have quite the personality and everyone seems to love her no matter where she goes. She's a very well-behaved little girl for the most part and we are very blessed to have her in our lives. Please shower her with birthday blessings today and for every day this year. Keep her safe and help her to know that she is always loved each and every day. Thank you for my beautiful little girl! I asked her what her birthday wishes are for this year and she said "I want to go to the movie theater today, I want to go on another vacation to the water park again and maybe Disney World if we can. I want to have a baby sister and baby brother (notice it's always in that order? lol) and I want to make more friends and eat some popcorn at the movie theater." Out of the mouths of babes.... Help her birthday wishes come true for her this year, Abba. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home