Saturday, December 17, 2005

Found the House in Texas that we want....

Hi Abba. Well, I think we found the house in Texas that we want to buy. I fell in love with the outside and then didn't realize that when you click on the main house picture that it shows you the inside of the house in all the rooms. I fell even more in love with it and got the feeling that this was our house. The price just dropped on it too. Deidra came in and saw me looking at it and said she wanted that house. I emailed the link to Andy and Andy came back with "Let's buy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I'm going to get back with our mortgage broker on Monday, my Mom is going to try to walk through it for us this weekend and hopefully if everything goes well, we are going to try to put in an offer on Monday or early this coming week. This is our house:

http://ntreislistings.marketlinx.com/SearchDetail/Scripts/PrtBuyFul/PrtBuyFul.asp?EMailKey=7568820&prp=mls&AgentID=0477887

Isn't it pretty? Please help everything go well for us so that we can get it. Thanks, Abba.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home