Saturday, July 15, 2006

The day of our adoption orientation is finally here!

And I am so so excited. My heart is already starting to swell and I hope I don't get choked up while we are at the meeting this afternoon, but I am just so excited to finally begin this journey. Deidra is just as excited and I noticed over the past couple of nights that she has begun praying for twins. I had told her that China only lets us have one baby at a time so we'd get her baby sister this time and then go back one day for their baby brother for them. Later that night, she had begun asking for twins. Abba, bless all of us on this journey. We know that some parts of this journey aren't going to be easy ones, but we ask that you be with us on this journey to China and help us throughout the way. We are ready and willing for your plans for us and for the babyor babies that you have chosen for us. I already feel so much love for the Chinese children, that I can't imagine what I'm going to do when we get our referral. I am just so excited and I think Andy is too. Deidra is going to be one amazing big sister too, that's for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home