Thursday, July 13, 2006

Missing Packages

Hi Abba. This whole thing with the missing ebay package to France has turned into a huge nightmare. Why would you file a claim with paypal and then the next day leave for vacation? The package has now been attempted to be delivered 2-3 times and still nothing. And when I got home from work yesterday I found out that paypal had sided with the buyer and we were out the money. I called them and explained what was going on and they said that they'd see if they could put in an appeal on our behalf, but if we lost and the package did wind up being delivered that hopefully the buyer would repay us. Andy and I were both upset as the price in question that paypal took from us for the buyer was $160. Please help us get this money back. The thing that I'm worrying over now is how long her post office will hold the package for her as I do not know when she is returning from vacation and I do not want to have to pay return postage on this thing which is $72 by itself. I pray that she comes home and gets her package and we can get the money back very soon.

Add to my stress levels yesterday as well that I had ordered some Gourmet products for a friend of mine that needed them for a party on Saturday. I had specifically stated that I needed it drop shipped directly to her and normally this company is really good about that. I came home for lunch yesterday on break to find her package on my doorstep. I freaked, called the company, and then got the package ready to ship out to her and had to run it to the post office, deal with standing in that line to be told that it should arrive by Friday or Saturday but they won't guarantee anything but Express mail. I told her I'd take a chance on Priority, but I'm going to feel so bad if it doesn't make it there in time. I had about 10 minutes of lunch left to make it back to work, charge a candy bar and pop to scarf down, grab my apron, and head back to the front to go back to work. Abba, please give us Godspeed on this package and help this situation with France get taken care of in our favor as well. Thanks!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

The package came today!!! I'm glad, and can't wait to get in the kitchen to start making the stuff. I think I might even go to the store later on to buy my supplies (totally forgot to put the stuff on the grocery list this week) and make the pies tonight.

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home