Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Oh man!

Abba, please guide us through this with the planning of all of this. Andy's work wants to send him to New York in May. He's known for the last few months that there's been a possibility that they'd send him out there. I have always told him that if he went out there that I wanted to go with him. Anyway, I guess they want to send him out there during the week, which pretty much means that I couldn't go.

However, this is one of the worst possible times that he'd have to go out there...we are trying to finish up the stuff we need to do for our foster/adopt stuff and our home study will more than likely be in the first week or two of May, Deidra graduates after that (May 16) and we'll more than likely be getting our first foster/adopt placement(s) in May. I just wish now that he didn't have to go. Help guide us through all of this so that he won't have to miss anything important. Part of me wishes that he could go the last week in May and since D is out of school then, we could go with him. :-)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home