Wednesday, April 11, 2007

My brother, Zach

Some of my readers have been asking how Zach has been doing. My Mom tracked his cell phone number down and called him on Good Friday to see if he had found work yet and how he was doing. This was literally the conversation...

Mom: Hi Zach. Everything going alright.

Zach: Yup.

Mom: How's the job search going? Have you found anything yet?

Zach: No, I haven't found a job yet...is there anything else because my minutes are going to run out?

Mom: No, I just wanted to make sure you were doing alright. You call us sometime.

Zach: Ok, bye.

Keep praying for him if you will. Pray for good friends for him that will be good influences for him, that he's able to find a good job that will pay his rent and utilities, and that he will come to know Jesus above all and that he'll get his life turned around back on the right track.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home