Friday, April 06, 2007

Deidra goes in today...

for her diabetes check and TB test. She's so scared. And stupid me never realized when I took the appt that her appt wasn't until 11:30. Poor kid hasn't eaten since about 4 pm yesterday. She fell asleep at 6 pm last night and stayed asleep until 8 this morning. All I can give her is water until we get her labwork done. I feel so bad. Help her get through this, Abba. Help me get through this too. I always hate seeing her worried or hurt.

I am worried about her having the diabetes though as she is showing quite a few symptoms...she's always thirsty and she wants everything cold...she's always hungry especially for sweets and salty stuff....she's always tired...she can get very moody and irritable...she's always complaining that her head and tummy hurt....and she's in the bathroom all the time going to the bathroom and has even had a few accidents lately which is something that she doesn't do at all unless there's something wrong. Andy and I already talked about the "what ifs" and if she does have it, I will be quitting work so that I can monitor her really well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home