Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Almost home free...

This was the e-mail that I just received from our social worker...

We just need the property diagram, education plan, child doctor/dentist, PRIDE homework, Medical Consent, and the policies packet I need to give you. Then you’ll be home free!

YEAH!!! I should have everything done by Friday!!! Andy's going to do up the property diagram for me tonight. I'm taking the education sheet into the school on Thursday morning, the dentist just needs to sign off on his portion on Thursday, we're going to finish up our homework this week, the Medical consent training is 3 hours so I'm going to do my best to do that on Thursday...and the policies packet is being printed up...so I just need to sign that once she has it. Then, we're ready for our homestudy! We're hoping to get the first visit scheduled for next week! YEAH!!!!

Thank you, Abba...I was so worried about those criminal history checks. We got the one from MI and they said not to worry about the one from IL. She said the central registry clearances from each state should be all we need. I'm so thankful that we don't have to waste more time waiting for that.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home