Friday, April 27, 2007

Our foster/adopt file was audited...

I'm going to cry. Here's all of what we need yet...

* We didn't do the MI and IL part all the way, I guess. We got the child abuse check clearances, but I never knew that we needed criminal history checks from each state as well...so I have to hunt down where to get those. I'm going to start with the state police depts and go from there. It's after hours now, so I'll have to do that after work tomorrow.

* I need to give them copies of new Texas driver's licenses. I can give them Andy's, but I don't have mine yet as I still need to go to the eye doctor before I can get mine.

* Copy of Deidra's social security card* Disaster plan form needs to be signed and completed

* I need to make some changes to our fire escape plan

* there's no record of me (Jess) taking water safety although I did

* AAPI Child Preference Questionnaire (I swear I turned this in)

* SAFE Questionnaires (we filled them out yesterday and I just have to turn them in)

* Property diagram (Sketch showing yard, fences, bodies of water, driveways, buildings, etc.)

* Weapon Storage Form

* Education Plan Form

* Child doctor/dentist form

* PRIDE homework

* Medical Consent training (online)

* Policies Packet

Wow...some of this stuff was never put in our packets....UGH

Abba, please help us get all this in as quickly as possible and guide us as to where we need to go to get our criminal history checks from MI and IL.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home