Friday, April 20, 2007

More to do today...

I am going to try and set up the appt for our environmental health inspection again today...the lady never called me back yesterday. I also am typing up some things that I need to turn in with our paperwork and then I'll be heading over there this morning to turn it all in. I have some stuff to take pics of to put up on ebay and some bins to sort through to get my scrapbooking stuff back in order so I can continue doing Deidra's book and getting things in order to be able to start the foster kids. I can't believe that we're really almost ready for our homestudy. I can't wait to get our first placement. We spent a lot of time getting the house in order for our inspection yesterday and the house is really starting to take shape. We probably spent too much money yesterday, but we got some organizational stuff and I'm just glad that things are looking better around here.

I'm also drafting a letter to our landlord. Andy talked to them about taking out a 6-month lease so we could start the house building process now. He said that he would only do a 1-year lease as if we did it for 6 months that would put our lease ending in September and it's too hard to find renters then with the kids all back in school already. I'm listing the problems that we've had here in the letter and I'm just going to see if that makes any difference. I really don't want to stay here another year and we could definitely use the extra room in the new house. I'll send them the letter presenting our case andI'll pray about it and quit stressing over it and see what the Lord does with it I guess.

Abba, help us to stay on task and to be able to finish all of this soon. I also pray that we will be able to start the house building process sooner rather than later, but I know Your timing is perfect and it will all work out one way or another.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home