Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Lots to do...

We had lots of stuff to do after I got out of work and picked Deidra up from school today. She has her graduation pictures for school on Thursday and since she's going to be in a white cap and gown, we had to find her a white dress to wear underneath. I thought that I was going to have to check hither and yonder to find her something, but we got lucky at our first stop at Target. They had a cute little white top and skirt that she'll look adorable in. I figure she can wear it at her graduation party too and she'll have it on at their graduation luau afterwards. I just can't believe that she's going to graduate kindergarten. I have already teared up when I got the notice for her cap and gown and graduation date. Where has my little girl gone? Anyway, we picked her out a pretty necklace too that she can wear for her pictures and she found a little bracelet that matched. She just got new white sandals too so she'll look very nice.

Now, we have to go work on her spelling words (I am so proud of her...she's gotten all 100s on her spelling tests so far) and her reading so that she can turn her stuff in and get new books. She's doing so well with reading to me and sounding out new words. We definitely have a smart little girl. I couldn't be more proud of her.

After that, is more house cleaning to get ready for our fire and environmental inspections next week for our foster/adoption stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home