Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Beautiful day, but a bit stressed!

We went with Deidra's class to the Dallas zoo today and it's such a beautiful day. The sun is out, the temp is just right, and it was a good time for snapping photos of the kids and the animals. We got to see a couple really cool animals up close (nothing but the glass between us)...I'll have to share pics later. Deidra was so excited to get to ride the bus to and from the zoo too, it was too funny. I will admit that I got a bit choked up to see her on the bus too. Andy kept saying "Jess, it's just a bus...it's no big deal." But, for me it was. Signs that she is growing up...but I love being able to drive her back and forth to school. She's always going to be my baby. I love being her Mom and it's bittersweet to see her doing big girl things. Anyway, the zoo was a lot of fun. We hung out with her best friend, Brittany, and her parents as well as another couple of boys from her class and one of their Dad's.

Now, we're home and here is where the stress comes in...we have our fire inspection in an hour. I think we're pretty much prepared and that it will go well, but I just worry. I can't help but feel that our lives and the way that we live is under a microscope right now. My Mom keeps telling me that we'll be ok and not to worry. I pray that she is right. Please help our fire inspection to go well and thank you for blessing us and for letting us spend the day with Deidra today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lacey said...

Thoughts and prayers jess!

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home