Monday, July 02, 2007

Baby E is leaving...

The transporter came to get him for a visit with his mom today and his mom didn't show up so they brought him back early. She told me that he was being placed on Thursday and to have him all packed up and ready to go by 9am. I went into stunned mode and didn't ask any questions. I have no idea of where he's being placed or who he's going with. I wound up letting our caseworker know and she was extremely stunned as well with the fact that I found out from the transporter...not only that but our agency hasn't been contacted from them at all. We've both left messages with his CPS worker and haven't received a call back. She said that if she doesn't hear anything back by first thing in the morning, she will be contacting her supervisor or someone that can tell us for sure what is going on as we need to know no later than tomorrow. I was glad to know that I wasn't the only one who was wondering what the heck was going on. She's thinking that maybe a family member has stepped forward to take him, but hopefully we'll know for sure what is going on soon. I'd like to send the couple of scrap pages that I had made for him with him, but it doesn't seem like much and I'm not sure if whoever gets him would keep it for him or not. I may just work on the rest of his pages and try to e-mail them to his caseworker later.

Abba, please watch over this little boy. He really just started opening up to us and it's been fun to see him starting to bloom a little bit. Yes, he's been challenging at times too, but I thought we'd have more time to work with him. He's been here just over 3 weeks now. I never thought he'd leave so soon. Be with him and keep him safe and watch over him as he goes throughout his life. Bless him, Abba all the days of his life. God bless our baby E.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home