Monday, June 25, 2007

Daddy is off to Yew Nork...

tomorrow morning for work. This is the first time he's had to do any major traveling for work and we're both a little nervous about it. He's nervous about going to such a big city that he's never been to before. He's also nervous about flying and we've both had thoughts of 911...as he hasn't flown since that all happened. He's also worrying about leaving me home with 3 kids, although I keep telling him that it'll all be ok. I do fine with them when we're home during the day. This week is going to keep me pretty hopping with therapies, dentist appts, doctor appts, and a training class that I have to go to. But...Deidra is pretty good about helping me...so I think we'll be ok. I'm more nervous about being home alone at night...yes, I'm scared of the dark...ok...I admit it. It doesn't help that we've been egged, water ballooned, and crazy stringed all in the course of this week on separate occasions either. Granted, I know it's just stupid prank stuff...but if anything like this happens and I hear it when Andy is gone it's going to majorly freak me out. I think I'll be sleeping with my cell phone close by while he's gone. I just don't tend to sleep well when he's gone. However, I know we'll be ok and I pray for a safe flight for him and I hope he has some fun while he's gone too and will get out and explore. I'm bummed that I can't go with him this time, but he said that next time he'll bring me out...we also talked about maybe going out there for a long weekend for our anniversary this year. So, we'll see.

Abba, please protect Andy and keep him safe during his trip and I pray for safe travels for him in the air and on the ground. Please bring him back home to us safe and sound. Surround our family with your protection and love while we are apart and keep us all safe. We hope that Daddy has some fun and that it's not all work while he's in Yew Nork (as Deidra calls it) too.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home