Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The sickies are just going around...

Poor baby J has had green goo in his eyes since yesterday every time he wakes up. It was really bad this morning and I knew I needed to get him in. He also woke up a couple times in the middle of the night last night and that's very unusual for him. He was really fussy this morning as well and kept pulling at his ear, so that got me wondering about an ear infection. He was also supposed to go up and meet with the clinic psychologist today as well. I was worried about him having pink eye and didn't know if any other kids were going to be around. I made him a doctor's appt and then the agency wanted me to bring both boys to the evaluation. Andy came home early to help me out as I had to bring both boys up there for their evals with the psychologist and then I had to bring J to the doctor. Poor baby has a double ear infection as well as a sinus infection. I am thankful that it wasn't pink eye as I didn't want that going around the whole household. Both boys did ok for the evals though....they both qualify for services to get them up to par with their milestones. It was nice to know that my concerns were validated and now to get them the help that they need.

God bless my boys...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home